Health & Safety
Our Hotel’s Commitment on Health & Safety
We are committed to putting the safety and security of our guests and team members as our number one priority. Prior to making a reservation and arrival at Wayfarer Santa Barbara, we recommend all guests review the most up to date federal, state and local traveler guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at our hotel.
The California Department of Public Health is mandating that face coverings be worn state-wide in applicable circumstances including entering any indoor public space. For your safety and the safety of others, face coverings are required throughout our hotel.
Our hotel is Clean + Safe Certified by the California Hotel & Lodging Association.
We are taking the following protocols for your safety:
A Heightened Deep-Cleaning and Sanitization Process
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the hotel in high-touch areas.
- Utilization of sanitized guest room key cards.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing high touch areas including, but not limited to elevator button panels, handrails, door handles, entry doors.
- Adjustments made to food and beverage service in accordance with social distancing and current food safety recommendations.
- Stringent cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms.
- Increased disinfection efforts and heightened focus on high-touch areas including, but not limited to television remote controls, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches.
- Decluttering of guestroom and removal of reusable items from guest rooms including, but not limited to iron, ironing board, collateral, pen, paper, and directories.
- Guestroom bath amenities and remote controls will be wrapped after sanitization.
Checking In & Out
- Front desks will have plexiglass barriers installed for added protection.
- During check-in, guests are provided a COVID-19 fact sheet with hotel policies regarding distancing and personal protective equipment.
Keeping Each Other Safe
- The Swimming Pool is open to guests by reservation upon arrival, to allow for proper social distancing and heightened cleaning requirements.
- Heightened focus on sanitizing and spacing of furnishings in high traffic areas including lobby and pool to meet distancing requirements.
Team Member Protocols
- All team members have received mandated training on COVID-19 safety, sanitation and response procedures.
- All hotel Team Members will be provided with masks, gloves and protective eye wear as required while continuing to provide exceptional hospitality services.
We look forward to welcoming you soon and thank you for your continued loyalty and support.